Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure for more info.
I think it’s safe to say I am obsessed. I first saw this adorable baby featured in an article on YourTango and after hopping over to check out Laura Izumikawa’s Instagram, I found myself still scrolling through after 20 minutes and somehow in an even greater mood. Why didn’t I think to do this when my babies were little? It really doesn’t get much cuter than this.
Meet baby Joey. Growing famous over Instagram daily. You can follow Laura Izumikawa’s Instagram here: www.instagram.com/lauraiz.
1. Wayne’s World: “Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.”
2. Stranger Things: “Maybe I am a mess. Maybe I’m crazy. Maybe I’m out of my mind! But, God help me, I will keep these lights up until the day I die if I think there’s a chance that Will’s still out there!”
3. Beyonce- “All the single babies…”
4. Slash: “Sha na na na na na na na knees knees.”
5. Pokemon: “Hey babygirl, let me take a pik at chu.”
6. Star Wars: “Laugh it up, fuzzball”
7. The Little Maid: “Go on and kiss the girl”
8. Dragon Ball Z: “Goku was a babe. I’m just saiyan”
9. Sushi Chef: “Joey Dreams of Sushi” and so do I.
10. In N Out: “Where do hamburgers go to sleep? On a bed of lettuce.”