When my son wanted a Monster Themed birthday party, I started looking for fun ways to make treats that were monster-licious! What could be cuter that Mini-Monster Trix Krispie Treats? They are beyond easy to make and look like little monsters. Just like making Rice Krispy Treats, only with Trix and adding eyes, these Mini-Monster Trix Krispie Treats are sure to be a colorful hit for home or a party. If you want to skip the monster aspect, simply don’t add the eyes and cut them into squares coming out of the pan instead of balling them up into the Mini-Monster shapes.
Mini-Monster: Trix Krispie Treats!
- 1 bag mini marshmallows 10 oz
- 1/4 cup butter
- candy eyes (I found these at my local craft store)
- 1 box Trix cereal (13 oz box)
- Grease cake pan
- Melt butter on the stove or in microwave
- In a large bowl, mix mini marshmallows and melted butter. Stir until it is all melted and combined.
- Add Trix Cereal and stir until all is covered with marshmallow mixture
- Pour into greased pan and flatten out, Let cool
- Cut into pieces and then shape into monster shapes
- Add the candy eyes-remember, monsters have different number of eyeballs!
Looking for another idea to add to your Monster Party? Add this Monster Melon Fruit Salad!