This policy is valid from 14 February 2012
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this blog, please contact us via our contact form.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.
All Content Published on Simply Real Moms Website becomes the property of Simply Real Moms and cannot be replicated, re-used or copied.
Simply Real Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking products on amazon.com or simplyrealmoms.com.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Blog With Integrity
- Giveaway Winners have 48 hours to respond to our e-mail letting them know they’ve won. If we did not hear a response within 48 hours, we will re-draw. We will never email via Facebook
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms are not intended for anyone under the age of 18;
- All giveaway winners need to be US-based unless otherwise noted. Most giveaways will be open to US and Canada residents and will be noted on the giveaway if so;
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms are not open to individuals who reside in a country embargoed by the United States;
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms are not to promote any of the following product categories: gambling, tobacco, firearms, prescription drugs, or gasoline;
- The prize(s) or any part of the prize will never include alcohol, tobacco, dairy, firearms, or prescription drugs;
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms will never be sweepstakes that conditions entry upon the purchase of a product, completion of a lengthy task, or other forms of consideration.
- We acknowledge a complete release of Facebook and Twitter by each entrant or participant.
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- The giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms will come from our website and not from our Facebook page. The only giveaways done outside the website will be Twitter Parties we host occasionally.
- Simply Real Moms has the RIGHT to refuse the giveaway to the winner. Prizes should not be sold or traded, if we find this to be true, the giveaway will be revoked and we will have a re-draw
- The winner can only win ONCE per 30 days on any giveaway at Simply Real Moms. After the 30 days are up, winner can start entering giveaways again.
Terms and Conditions Policy
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- We will not sell or give away any user’s e-mail addresses. Any email address that you submit will only be used to reply to you accordingly.
- We are NOT responsible for the privacy policies for any sites we link to.
This Site is affiliated with AdThrive, LLC (“AdThrive”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site. AdThrive uses standard and widely-available tools for the placement and serving of ads, including those provided by Google, Inc. and its affiliates. We publish interest-based advertisements on the Site; that is, ads that are tailored to reflect your interests. To help understand your interests, AdThrive, Google and our other advertising partners will track your behavior on our website and on other websites across the Internet using cookies.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.
Like many other Web sites, www.simplyrealmoms.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and a number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.simplyrealmoms.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.simplyrealmoms.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.