This policy is valid from 14 February 2012
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this blog, please contact us via our contact form.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.
All Content Published on Simply Real Moms Website becomes the property of Simply Real Moms and cannot be replicated, re-used or copied.
Simply Real Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking products on amazon.com or simplyrealmoms.com.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
- Giveaway Winners have 48 hours to respond to our e-mail letting them know they’ve won. If we did not hear a response within 48 hours, we will re-draw. We will never email via Facebook
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms are not intended for anyone under the age of 18;
- All giveaway winners need to be US-based unless otherwise noted. Most giveaways will be open to US and Canada residents and will be noted on the giveaway if so;
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms are not open to individuals who reside in a country embargoed by the United States;
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms are not to promote any of the following product categories: gambling, tobacco, firearms, prescription drugs, or gasoline;
- The prize(s) or any part of the prize will never include alcohol, tobacco, dairy, firearms, or prescription drugs;
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms will never be sweepstakes that conditions entry upon the purchase of a product, completion of a lengthy task, or other forms of consideration.
- We acknowledge a complete release of Facebook and Twitter by each entrant or participant.
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- The giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms will come from our website and not from our Facebook page. The only giveaways done outside the website will be Twitter Parties we host occasionally.
- Simply Real Moms has the RIGHT to refuse the giveaway to the winner. Prizes should not be sold or traded, if we find this to be true, the giveaway will be revoked and we will have a re-draw
- The winner can only win ONCE per 30 days on any giveaway at Simply Real Moms. After the 30 days are up, winner can start entering giveaways again.
Terms and Conditions Policy
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- We will not sell or give away any user’s e-mail addresses. Any email address that you submit will only be used to reply to you accordingly.
- We are NOT responsible for the privacy policies for any sites we link to.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can, however, obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
Please note that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including our Site. Some features of the Site may cease to be available to you.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
We may collect your email address, but only if you voluntarily provide it to us. This may occur, for example, if you sign up to receive an email newsletter, or enter a promotion. If you have provided your email address to us, we promise to use it only for the purposes for which it is provided. We will not use your email address to contact you for unrelated reasons.
We will not share your email address with any third parties.
Sale of Business or Assets
In the event that the Site or substantially all of its assets is sold or disposed of as a going concern, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, the information we have collected about you may be one of the assets sold or merged in connection with that transaction.
Like many other Web sites, www.simplyrealmoms.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and a number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.