Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure for more info.
Grilling season is in full swing! Is your family getting bored with the same old burgers and hot dogs? Check out these grill recipes–both meals and desserts–everyone in your family will love!
- Pizza on the Grill – Satisfy every mouth in your family with something that is always a hit: pizza! The grilling flavor on the pizza is amazing.
- Grilled Peaches – Try this as a dessert when the grill is fired up.
- Chicken Shish Kabob Marinade – Make this homemade marinade for your shish kabobs (shown in the picture above).
- Stuffed Turkey Burger – Try this recipe from the Food Network.
- Flank Steak with Cilantro-Almond Pesto – This My Recipes recipe puts a nice spin on a typical steak.
- Grilled Eggplant with Caramelized Onion and Fennel – Another fabulous recipe from My Recipes provides an alternative to typical meat on the grill!
- Pot of S’mores – Put a twist on typical s’mores with this recipe from Taste of Home.
- Grilled Asparagus and New Potatoes – Make a whole meal on the grill when you add this side dish from Betty Crocker to your grill.
- Breakfast on the Grill, Cabo Style – A Guy Fieri recipe, why not try breakfast on the grill?
- Beer-Can Chicken with Cola Barbecue Sauce – This chicken recipe from My Recipes is loved by so many!