In search of a quick, easy weeknight dessert one boring Tuesday night, I came up with this after browsing the baking aisle in my local grocery store.
It was a huge hit with the family and so easy, I will definitely be making it again and again! Plus, it’s nice and light—full of flavor, not fat!
- 1 package miniature graham cracker crusts (they come in packs of six)
- 1 box instant lemon pudding (plus milk to make it)
- 1 can raspberry pie filling
- 1 carton Cool Whip
- Raspberries for garnish (optional)
1. Make lemon pudding and let it set up in the refrigerator in the bowl you made it in.
2. Spoon out some of the pudding into a separate bowl (about a cup—the amount will depend on how many tarts you are going to make).
3. Add an equal amount of Cool Whip to pudding and stir together until combined. This will make a lighter, fluffier pudding.
4. Spoon 1 ½ to 2 tablespoons of raspberry filling into bottom of each tart.
5. Top with pudding mixture and garnish with a fresh raspberry.
NOTE: You will have leftover pudding, Cool Whip and raspberry filling. Adjust pudding/Cool Whip ratios to your own liking.
Variations: This recipe would be great with chocolate pudding with caramel topping at the bottom garnished with mini chocolate chips or vanilla pudding with cherry pie filling!