Comfort, Safety and Security from Safety 1st Advance 70 Air
When it comes to choosing the perfect car seat for your child, especially as they transition from an infant seat to a convertible car seat, the selections out there can be so overwhelming! Through the years of having my children, I have tried at least 5 convertible car seats, the latest being the Safety 1st Advance 70 Air Convertible Car Seat. I can say, without a doubt, this is the best convertible car seat I have tried yet! The best part about it is, you don’t have to take only my opinion for it, my 3-year-old son loves it, too!
Before I tell you some of the great things my son and I have to say from personal experience with the car seat, let me share some of the features of the Safety 1st Advance 70 Air Car Seat:
The Advance 70 Air + Convertible Car Seat features our new Air Protect + to keep children from 5-70 pounds safer in the car. Air Protect + combines the advanced protection of our Air Protect® cushion system with patented GCell HX™ foam designed with hexagonal shapes for superior protection around the torso. TOGETHER they provide full body side impact protection.
- Super-extended weight range
- Rear-facing 5-40 pounds and 19-40 inches
- Forward-facing 22-70 pounds and 34-52 inches
- Featuring Air Protect +
- Air Protect® advanced cushion system protects your child’s head, where it’s needed most
- GCell HX™ patented foam with hexagonal shapes inside the seat provides superior body protection
- TOGETHER they provide full body side impact protection
- Easy to identify color-coded belt paths and installation labels
- Steel reinforced metal frame
- 10-position headrest grows with your child
- No re-thread harness
- 4-position recline for optimal fit to your car
- LATCH equipped
- Integrated cup holder
Now let me share with you the features that I love most as a mom:
1. It is easy to adjust. I mean this in all ways! It’s easy to adjust the hight of the straps. It’s easy to loosen and tighten the straps. Any adjustment you need to make for the Safety 1st Advance 70 Air Car Seat-you’re going to be able to make it with ease.
2. It can keep children in a 5-point-harness longer. We all know the longer a child is properly in a 5-point-harness, the safer they are in the car! My son is such a wiggle worm, I feel so much safer keeping him in the 5-point-harness long term.
3. Extended rear facing. This car seat allows for children to stay rear facing for up to 40 lbs and 40 inches.
4. Extra cushioning. I have seen so many babies, toddler, and preschoolers fall asleep in the car and have their heads in the most awkward positions. The extra cushioning allows your child added comfort both when they are awake and asleep.
From the words of a 3-year-old, here are a few things my son has to say about this car seat:
“I can’t wait to go to granddad’s house so I can sleep in the new car seat!” (It’s a 6-7 hour drive.)
“Can we put the comfy car seat in grandma’s car, too?” (He wants a second one of the same car seat!)
“This is so comfy!”
So you don’t have to just take my word for it–you have the words of the first hand car seat rider who loves the car seat as well! The Safety 1st Advance 70 Air Convertible Car Seat was the right fit for my family and I highly recommend it to others.
Find out more and follow Safety 1st for their latest news and updates on their website, Facebook and Twitter.
I received the car seat to review but all opinions are my own.