Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure for more info.
I have come across the most amazing spread I have ever tried. Imagine a spread so creamy, smooth and delicious that is not only free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives, but is NUT FREE! I know what you are thinking, no way is there a product that good that can replace peanut butter, but I am here to tell you that there is and it is called Biscoff Spread.
Biscoff Spread is Europe’s alternative to peanut butter and is made with Original Lotus Biscoff Cookies– the airline cookie! The consistency is similar to peanut butter and is so delicious it can be used in many different recipes.
Biscoff Spread is made from Biscoff Cookies. And like all Biscoff products, Biscoff Spread is made in Belgium.
All Biscoff products are:
- All-natural ingredients, preservative-free
- Free of trans fat and cholesterol
- Made without genetically modified ingredients or artificial colors
Lotus Bakeries invites consumers to share the many inventive ways they enjoy Biscoff Spread – the cookie spread made from the popular Biscoff cookies – in the first-ever Biscoff Spread the Love Challenge. From July 1 to July 28, the Biscoff Spread the Love Challenge asks consumers to get creative with their Biscoff Spread snacks by uploading photos that show their favorite ways to “spread the love.” Whether a spin on a classic snack (such as Biscoff Spread on a bagel) or a more creative twist (such as brownies made with the spread), the makers of Biscoff Spread are looking for individuals to submit photos showing how they enjoy Biscoff Spread.
Lotus Bakeries will narrow down the photo entries to the top 30. Facebook users will vote for the final grand prize winners on the Biscoff fan page. All entrants will be automatically entered in a sweepstakes to win a year’s supply of Biscoff products.
The top three winners of Biscoff’s Spread the Love Challenge, to be announced on August 30, 2013, will receive the following prizes:
- First place – A trip to Belgium for two and a tour of the Biscoff factory
- Second place – $1,500 cash
- Third place – $1,000 cash
How to Enter
- Visit Biscoff’s Facebook page or the contest microsite.
- “Like” Biscoff on Facebook and upload a Biscoff Spread photo with a title and description. Entrants may submit one additional photo for each referred friend.
- Please note, all qualified entrants must submit their photos between July 1 (12 a.m. EST) – July 28 (11:59 p.m. EST). Facebook fans will vote for the grand prize winners between August 5 (12 a.m. EST) – August 25 (11:59 p.m. EST).
- The top three winners will be announced on Facebook on August 30.
We created our own delicious recipe using Biscoff Spread. Check out our super yummy Biscoff Ooey Gooey Dessert Sandwich :
- Biscoff Spread
- Cream Cheese
- Dark Chocolate Bar
- Taking your croissant, slice it open with a bread knife.
- Spread a layer or cream cheese and then add a thick layer of Biscoff Spread on top.
- Take your chocolate bar and shave the chocolate on top of the Biscoff Spread using a thin grater.
- Close up your croissant and place on a heated griddle.
- Heat croissant until chocolate is melted and ingredients start to “goo” out.
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own