Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure for more info.
I wish I could take credit for this DIY hand cream recipe, but I can’t. An amazing woman in an essential oils group I’m in posted it and gave me permission to share it with you all.
This DIY hand cream is the bee’s knees, quite literally with the addition of beeswax. There is an essential oil addition, but that is totally up to you. If you do decide to add some, these are great go-tos:
- Skin Revitalizing (Gentle Baby, frankincense, manuka)
- Lavender Mint (lavender and peppermint)
- Calming (rosemary and eucalyptus radiata)
- Manly Man (vetiver and idaho blue spruce)
- 4 oz glass jar
- 2 ozs avocado oil
- 1 oz coconut oil
- 1 oz beeswax pellets
- ¼ teaspoon vitamin e oil
- 10 drops essential oil
- In a double boiler, add all ingredients and stir until melted. Add 10 drops desired essential oil. Refrigerate until semi hard and then whip with mixer and add to glass jar.
Looking to get some essentials oils or learn more about them? Contact Kendra:
Pair it with some great homemade bath salts!