Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure for more info.
I love to entertain in the summer. There’s just something so fun about having friends over for a barbecue with cocktails, music and laughter long into the night. I love meals that don’t take hours of prep work and one of my absolute favorite treats to serve for dessert is cheesecake dip!
My cheesecake dip takes minutes to make and it disappears almost as fast. It takes only 3 simple ingredients and is delicious paired with graham crackers, shortbread cookies, pretzels, or even just a spoon!
- 18 oz Block of Cream Cheese, softened
- 17 oz Jar of Marshmallow Creme
- 1 can Pie Filling (any flavor)
- Beat together the cream cheese and marshmallow creme until they are well blended.
- Spread the cream cheese/marshmallow mixture into a serving dish
- Spoon pie filling on top of the cream cheese/marshmallow mixture and carefully spread it out to the edges. I use about 1/2 can on an 8″ pie pan but feel free to use as much as you prefer.
- Serve with pretzels, graham crackers and cookies to dip!