This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
This recipe for Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Rolls looks and tastes like a fancy appetizer, but takes minimal preparation. Sure to be a crowd pleaser, you’ll want to try this the next time you host a party or need to bring a dish to a get-together!
Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Rolls
Recipe Type: Appetizer
Simple and delicious appetizer sure to please everyone!
- 20 trimmed asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 4-6 ounces smoked salmon, sliced into 20 thin pieces
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- After laying out the asparagus on the baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the asparagus from the baking sheet and allow it to cool.
- Wrap each asparagus with a slice of smoked salmon.