Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure for more info.
Spring may be around the corner, but in many areas, it’s still freezing out. It was always challenging for me as a new mom to know what products out there I needed to keep my little one warm during the dreadful winter months. Thankfully there are some great products out there that can keep our babies from the cold safely.
Gunapod Bamboo Duvet Sack
Think of that yummy feeling you get when you slip under a luxurious comforter? That’s the gift of luxurious sleep you’ll give your baby with our Bamboo Viscose Duvet. The secret? It’s super soft fabric made from eco-friendly hypoallergenic thermal regulating bamboo fibers, perfect for protecting sensitive skin. And then we filled it with premium fill to feel like a down comforter. The Gunapod mimics your hug with all over channel-stitched soft pressure points, so baby feels ultra comfortable + sleeps longer. All of that with our WONDERZiP technology for the easiest diaper changes and a temperature control zip to further customize the cozy. It’s like sleeping on a cloud.
Blanket 212 Evolution
I have a love of 7am Enfant. Their products are stylish, made with top quality, and cruelty free. That’s right, they believe that no animals should suffer for fashion. While, all their products rock, we are obsessed with the Blanket 212 Evolution.
The Blanket 212 Evolution keeps little ones toasty from head to toe on mountain hikes, chilly city streets, and everywhere in between. The smart design allows you to size it up or down using zippered length and width extensions—so it can actually grow with your child! Other notable features include simple hook and loop attachments that fit any stroller, plus a removable anti-slip back panel that eliminates extra fabric between baby’s back and the harness. This both helps the harness stay put and gives you easy access to it anytime you need it.
With a water-repellent outer shell, poly insulation, and a super soft micro-fleece lining, the Blanket212 is warm, weatherproof, and durable. Bonus: it easily converts from a wearable garment to a large blanket, and is machine washable and dryable. Available in 17 solid and stylish color combos.
- Expands in length with its 2 length extensions
- Expands in width with its 2 position center zippers
- Ergonomic hood with safe buttoned elastic adjuster
- Removable center back panel allows for uninterrupted access to the five-point safety harness
- Anti-slip back panel
- Five-point harness openings adapt product to all strollers and car-seats
- Large front pocket
- Water repellent outer shell
- Ultra-soft premium insulation
- Micro-fleece lining
- Machine washable
- Measurements: H: 38” W: 17”
- Temperature Rating: -4°F/-20°C
Have you ever tried keeping a beanie on your baby’s head? It’s not the easiest buy any means, especially when they start getting more mobile and moving their hands and heads a lot. Baby Balaclava’s help keep their little head, ears and neck warm, while ensuring it stays on.
LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE All Seasons Baby Carrier
Babywearing is one of the best ways to keep your little one warm while keeping them close to you. There are many reasons we love the LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE All Seasons carrier. It’s really the perfect carrier for all seasons.
The LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE baby carriers combines more carrying positions, lasts longer, and includes more features than any other baby carrier. The All Seasons line features an adjustable center panel: zip up for warmth and zip down to reveal cool, breathable, 3D mesh.
1. SIX ERGONOMIC CARRYING POSITIONS – Includes every carrying positon without the need for an infant insert: Front-fetal, Front-infant, Front-outward, Front- toddler, Hip and Back carry. The COMPLETE grows with your child through all the baby wearing years, from 7 lbs to 45 lbs. The patented cupped seat adjusts to keep baby ergonomically seated in all six carry positions through every development stage.
2. LUMBAR SUPPORT – Increases comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parent’s comfort.
3. TWO-WAY STRAP NEW! – Enable wearer to carry “backpack style” or with straps crossed in the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go.
4. SLEEPING HOOD – Features dual adjustment points to provide tailored support for baby’s head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing. Removable.
5. EXTRA TALL, EXTENDABLE TORSO – So comfortable your baby will fall asleep. Provides extra neck and back support and keeps taller babies secure in the carrier. The adjustable width gently cradles baby’s head. Elastic straps provide support while allowing for movement and easy adjustment.
6. POCKET– Zippered cargo pocket on the panel for easy storage of essentials.
7. WIDE, PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS & WAIST BELT – Evenly distribute baby’s
weight for maximized comfort.
California Baby Calendula Cream
Winter months means dry skin and if your baby is one of the unfortunate one to get those nasty dry patches or chapped cheeks, you’ll want to make sure you are using a good product.
This powerful moisturizer is made with plant-based emollients, aloe vera, and no harsh chemicals, so it’s perfect for dry, sensitive, eczema-prone skin. It’s also non-greasy and absorbs quickly – leaving the skin feeling softer and more comfortable. Our scents are made from pure essential oils and zero of the unknown and unlisted chemicals that come with synthetic fragrance. The light scent is a calming blend of French lavender, clary sage, and, of course, calendula.
Crane Electric Fireplace Heater
There are so many reasons why we recommend this Crane electric fireplace. One of my favorite reasons are the fact I can feed my little one without having to turn the lights on, so we have a nice ambiance during those midnight feedings, and the fact that when he is big enough to crawl and walk, this electric heater is cool to the touch! You can read all about it on our article review.
I received some products to review, all opinions are my own