Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure for more info.
Compensation was provided by Target via Cafemom. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Target or Cafemom.
Made to Matter, handpicked by Target offers a collection of leading natural, organic and sustainable brands. Made to Matter offers many products in the Baby, Beauty, Grocery, and Household categories. These items include Annie’s, Method, Seventh Generation, HappyBaby, Justin’s and more. The collection includes 31 brands that are launching over 200 new and exclusive products throughout the year. With Made to Matter, handpicked by Target there really is something for everyone!
I love knowing that I can head to my local Target and get everything I need from food to household products. It shows that Target puts the same thought and care that I do into my family’s well being. Plus, I can now shop just in one place without having to run around town. Talk about a time saver!
With the excitement of this news I wanted to share some simple ways for your family to live a more healthy, organic and green lifestyle.
1. Swap regular produce and meats for organic.
2. Plant an herb garden with your children. Not only is this a fun activity to do together as a family but it’s also a good reminder of where our food originates. Ecoscraps is a great organic soil to use and one of the brands in Made to Matter.
3. Look for products that contain no GMOs, especially when feeding your baby. Ella’s Kitchen, Plum Organics and HappyBaby are great choices that are also affordable and many are organic. You can find them as part of Made to Matter at Target.
4. Opt for cleaning products with better ingredients and that are biodegradable like Method, Seventh Generation and Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day products. Whether I am washing dishes, washing clothes, or just cleaning dust and grime from my house, I feel better knowing I am making better choices for my family by using products that are gentle, yet tough enough to fight the dirt. You can also find these products as part of Made to Matter at Target.
5. Give up bottled water. There are so many wonderful choices for reusable water bottles that there really is something for every person in your family. If you are concerned over your tap water, Target sells the Soma Water Filter Carafe which is an excellent addition to your home. Not only does it have a wonderful modern design, but the filter is made of coconut shell carbon and plant-based casing that removes chlorine while making water taste pure and delicious.