100 Must-Try Copycat Recipes from your Favorite Restaurants.
I’m craving restaurants. Any restaurant, seriously. Like I’m considering going through the drive-thru at our local Taco Bell (and I’ve actually never eaten at one). But then I remind myself that even without stay-at-home orders due to a pandemic, I’m risking my (digestive) health by going there. So I stay home.
Yes, I could do take out. But my son is high risk, so we’re only doing what is absolutely necessary. What’s weird is that we actually very rarely eat in restaurants. I have two picky eaters, and I hate overpaying so they can turn up their nose at it. Taking my kids to a restaurant is a whole thing as they say, so unless it’s just me and a friend, I skip it.
So, whether you’re craving your favorite restaurant dish, or you want recipe ideas, check out these copycat recipes from some of my favorite bloggers.
For some of the more common restaurants, I grouped them by restaurant. If I had only one or two copycat recipes from a location, then it’s lumped together with other copycat recipes in the same cuisine.
Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
Weird, I don’t really care for Olive Garden, but it’s very popular for moms to want Copycat Olive Garden Recipes.
- Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden)
- Olive Garden Breadsticks Recipe
- Copycat Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- Air Fryer Five Cheese Lasagna Fritta Olive Garden
- Tuscan Chicken in Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato and Spinach Sauce Olive Garden
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta w/Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Bellini Peach-Raspberry Iced Tea
Chipotle CopyCat Recipes
Seriously, Chipotle is one of my favorite restaurants. And my kids won’t eat a single thing from there. Sometimes I stop and eat there by myself when I’m in between IEP meetings or something. Lots of corn salsa here, which, ironically, is something I’ve never eaten there.
- Chipotle Corn Salsa
- Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe (10 Minute)
- Chipotle Carnitas
- Chipotle Corn Salsa
- Chipotle Burrito Bowl Recipe
- Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe
- Chipotle Chicken Bowl Meal Prep
Copycat Starbucks Recipes
- Starbucks Mocha Latte Keto
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
- Copycat Starbucks Cacao Protein Blended Cold Brew
- Copycat Starbucks Salted Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew
- Copycat Starbucks Irish Cream Cold Brew
- Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink
- Copycat Starbucks Mini Lemon Loaves
- Fruit and Yogurt Parfait (Starbucks)
Red Lobster Copycat Recipes
I take my dad here for Father’s Day. It’s his favorite. I could eat my weight in those cheddar garlic biscuits. So I will definitely be trying a few of these.
- Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits Recipe
- Cheddar Bay Biscuits Red Lobster Recipe
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits & Buttermilk Biscuits
- The Best Homemade Cheddar Garlic Biscuits (Red Lobster)
- Red Lobster Baked Coconut Shrimp w/Pina Colada Sauce
Bonefish Grill Copycat Recipes
Honestly, the Bonefish Grill restaurants near me are very hit or miss.
Chick-Fil-A Copycat Recipes
Yay! Tasty chicken nuggets without all the discrimination. My SIL makes these and it really does taste like theirs.
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- Air Fryer Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- Frosted Key Lime Drink (Chick-fil-A Recipe)
Panera Copycat Recipes
My husband loves their green tea. I have a squash soup recipe that my Aunt Freddy says is “even better than Panera!” It’s from a Thanksgiving episode of the TODAY Show if you want to google it.
- Panera Green Tea
- Chicken Salad Recipe w/Grapes(Panera)
- Panera Autumn Squash Soup
- The Easiest Ever Panera Mac‘N Cheese Recipe
- Panera’s Cream Cheese Potato Soup
- Panera Tomato Basil Bread
Ok, now on to the copycat recipes based on cuisine or category.
Copycat Recipes-Italian Food
- Pesto Cavatappi Recipe (Noodles and Company)
- Easy Keto Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Rigatoni Di Gregorio Recipe (Maggiano’s Little Italy)
- Old Chicago’s Italian Nachos Recipe
- Best Italian Homemade Pizza Dough
- Healthy Copycat Blaze Vegan Pesto Naan
Copycat Recipes-American Cuisine
- Wendy’s Chili in the Slow Cooker
- Keto Big Mac Salad
- Alice Springs Chicken Recipe Copycat
- Kale Apple Slaw w/Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing
- Schlotzky’s Original Sandwich
- Our Favorite Harvest Salad
- Ruby Tuesday Pasta Salad Recipe
- IHOP Pancake Recipe Harvest Grain and Nut
- Monterey Chicken Bonanza
- Air Fryer Fried Chicken KFC
- BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad Cheesecake Factory
- The Melting Pot Garlic Herb Cheddar Fondue
- McDonald’s Sweet and Sour Sauce w/Nuggets
- McDonald’s Big Mac
- Cajun Shrimp Appetizer (Ruth’s Chris)
- Classic Wedge Salad
- Nandos Beanie Burger In The Air Fryer
- Homestyle Crispy Chicken Strips
Chinese Food-Copycat Recipes
- Mongolian Beef w/Snow Peas Recipe
- Crispy Caramelized Pork Ramen
- Panda Express Fried Rice Recipe
- Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken
- True Food Kitchen Ancient Grains Bowl
- Authentic Mongolian Beef Copycat Recipe
- Panda Express Gluten Free Orange Chicken
- Lamb Teriyaki Wagamama’s Copycat
- Spicy Pad Thai Recipe
- Tantalizing Teriyaki Bowl Recipe
Mexican Food-Copycat Recipes
- Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoa Recipe
- Smoky Grilled Salsa – Chevy’s Knock Off
- Barbacoa Beef Salad Bowls (Crock Pot + Instant Pot)
- Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe
- Instant Pot Beef Barbacoa
- Copycat Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce
- Copycat Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme
- Chuys Chicken Tortilla Soup Copycat Recipe
- Nando’s Portuguese Spicy Rice
Drinks and Beverages
People go crazy over the Dole Whips, so why not try it at home?
- Easy Vanilla Frappe Recipe
- Delicious Dole Whip Recipe
- Milk and Cookies Frappuccino
- Serendipity 3 Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Sweets & Desserts Recipes
I am definitely trying the cinnabon one!
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Chili’s Paradise Pie
- Mimi’s Buttermilk Spice Muffins
- Cracker Barrel Fried Apples in Slow Cooker
- Levain Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Hazlenut Coffee Maca Thunderbird Bars
- Joanna Gaines’ Chocolate Chip Cookies Gluten-Free
- Georgetown Cupcake Recipe
- Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies Recipe Subway
- Pizza Hut Copycat Skillet Cookie Dough
Yay! More biscuits! Lol, I love them. I’m like Oprah with the freakin’ bread, I love it.
I hope you enjoyed this as much as I have. Eat on!