Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure for more info.
With the hustle and bustle of every day life, I make it a point to sit down with my kids before bed and spend uninterrupted time with them. It’s a chance for us to connect and reflect on how the day was and what they are looking forward to on the days to come.
By asking your child simple questions, you can teach them to think independently and grow their confidence.
Here are some simple questions to ask your child before bed:
1) What pajamas do you want to wear tonight?
2) What is something you learned today?
3) What made you smile today?
4) What made you sad today?
5) What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
6) What was your favorite part of the day?
7) What would you like to dream about tonight?
8) Who did you play with today?
9) What special snack can I make you this week/weekend?
10) What was the nicest thing you did for someone today?