I’ve been admiring the Zooper Twist for more than a year now. When I was first introduced to Zooper, I couldn’t believe it had everything my other lightweight strollers lacked. I would always complain about little things I think all strollers should come with, and brakes and cup holders were my chief complaints. Why any company would charge for a cup holder is beyond me, but I was glad to see Zooper included these small, but necessary accessories. They really paid attention to the needs of every parent and put them all into a fantastic, lightweight stroller.
Where do you begin when a stroller literally has everything a parent could want?
Let’s get down to the basics
Weighing in at only 18 pounds, this lightweight stroller not only has the features you will love, but the quality will impress. These features include:
- All-Purpose Canopy
- Ventilation Net
- Foot Muff
- Headrest for Newborn Baby
- Five-Point Safety Harness
- Adjustable Leg Rest
- Infant Safety Enclosure
- Four Independent Wheel Suspensions
- All-Purpose Canopy Pocket
- Big Utility Basket
- Cup Holder
- One-Hand Seat Recline
- One Step Rear Link Brake
- Removable Front Armrest
- Foldaway Hook
- Easy-Carry Handle
- Simple Compact Fold
- Compatible with Infant Car Seat
Let’s break down some of my favorite features of the Zooper Twist:
- One Step Rear Link Brake: “A single step on the latch brakes both wheels; which effectively prevents accidents caused by delayed reactions. This is a compulsory safety standard required in all the developed countries.” First and foremost, the Zooper Twist has brakes. This is an important addition to any stroller—we owned one a competitor’s stroller and I was thoroughly disappointed when I found it was made without brakes.
- All Purpose Canopy: The canopy on the Twist is A-MAZ-ING! It transforms from a regular-sized canopy to a rain cover and even has a UV net designed inside. The canopy is equipped for every season change.
- Foot Muff: I’ll be honest, I have seen foot muffs sold in stores but never really understood why anyone would buy them. Then winter came and it all made sense. Either the blanket would fall off the stroller or it would get wet from the pouring rain. Every Twist stroller comes with a foot muff. Not only will the foot muff keep the blanket on your child, it will also act like a comfortable blanket to keep your child warm.
- Cup Holder: As silly as it sounds, I think every stroller needs to come with a cup holder. I can’t tell you how many times I have been out, ordered a drink and had no where to put it. The cup holder on the Zooper stroller holds many drink sizes, including coffee cups.
- Storage: The storage pocket on the back of the Twist has to be the largest I have ever seen. I took this stroller to my oldest son’s Little League game and I couldn’t believe how much it held. Seriously, I could fit diapers, my compact box of wipes, my phone, keys and a small bag that holds my sunscreen, Chapstick and hand sanitizer. On top of the canopy pocket, the twist has a great-sized storage basket. I can easily get my Skip Hop ‘duo’ diaper bag in and out of it.
If you are in the market for a lightweight stroller I highly recommend the Zooper Twist—you won’t be disappointed. You can check out all the other features (there are a lot) by visiting their website.
I received a Zooper Twist to review, but all opinions stated above are my own.