Baby and toddler blankets are one of the most-used products you’ll ever purchase. From bedtime to playtime, a blanket is always a must have.
However, blankets for babies are often … well, babyish. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good Winnie the Pooh motif, but when I’m pulling out a blanket every day, I crave something with a little more sophistication—especially when I have to look at it on the floor of my living room or as part of my nursery décor.
Didn’t think there was such a thing as a hip, cool baby blanket? Never fear, Paisley has baby and toddler blankets that are so fun that you’ll want one for your own bed! And we’re giving a toddler blanket away!
Paisley was created by Melissa, a fashionable, creative mom with an entrepreneurial spirit. She saw a need for stylish, unique blankets and filled it. We are thrilled to partner with Paisley to give away one of these gorgeous blankets to a lucky reader.
The Toddler Blanket features designer cotton on one side and soft Shannon fleece on the other. With contrasting sides, the blanket offers both a smooth surface to play on, or a cozy fleece to cuddle. The Toddler Blanket has a ribbon finger hook, perfect for those little hands. The blanket is topstitched around the edge for style and durability, as well as twice down the length of the blanket to ensure the layers do not separate when washed. Whether it’s on the floor for tummy time or tucked snug around your baby in the stroller, it’s sure to provide stylish cover wherever you go.
Here are the key highlights and details:
- Size: 38″ x 45″
- Blanket includes a coordinating ribbon finger hook.
- Uses premium Shannon fleece on one side, designer cotton on the other.
- Quilted discretely to ensure the layers don’t separate in the wash.
- Paisley supports Project Linus (provides blankets for children in need), so $1 from each sale goes to the charity, and two bespoke fleece blankets are donated each year.
- Each blanket is handmade by me, in my home, custom to each order
- All blankets are pre-washed with free and clear detergent and made in a smoke/pet free home.
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low. The pattern side can be ironed with care, but it is not recommended to iron the fleece side.
- Allow two weeks for production and shipping.
- Also sell coordinating Pardon Me Burp Cloths, diaper clutch, bibs, and drawstring backpacks, totes and party bunting.
- All products have either been inspired by my own baby, or come from mamas I know.
And the best part—although Paisley Baby has many cool fabrics to choose from, Melissa also welcomes custom orders. If you have a fabric in mind, she will special order the fabric of your choice.
Enter now for this unique giveaway!
We have a winner!
Here’s how to enter: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Do you live in the Chicagoland area? If so, check out Paisley at Renegade Chicago Sept 8-9, and stop by the booth!