Running behind and not sure what you should bring to your friends or family’s house for Thanksgiving? With only one day left, I have the PERFECT treat that not only will impress everyone, it is ridiculously easy!
Aren’t these the cutest things you have ever seen? Ready to make some? Here is all you need:
- Large marshmallows
- Chocolate melts or 12 oz bag of chocolate chips
- Samoa Girl Scout cookie (if you don’t have any laying around the house, there are plenty of other cookie options you can substitute with! Get creative!)
- Yellow Decorators’ Frosting
- Place cookies, chocolate side up on some parchment paper.
- If using candy melts, follow the directions on the bag to melt them. If using echolocate chips, pour in a microwave safe bowl and stir after every minute until chocolate has melted completely.
- With a toothpick, take your marshmallow and dip into the chocolate. Make sure to do this one at a time. promptly center it on the top of your cookie. Using a second toothpick, lightly hold down the marshmallow and carefully pull out the first toothpick.
- Reapeat this step until you have desired number of hats.
- Place in the fridge until chocolate has hardened and using your yellow frosting, decorate the buckle on the hats.