I am going to share with you all the recipe for what has been called the BEST party punch ever! No kidding, that is how it was pegged on Pinterest, as well as the site I got the recipe from, No Biggie.
You absolutely HAVE to try this at the next baby shower you throw (heck, try it for any get-together, or even just for yourself) because everyone loves it! I made it recently and it was definitely loved by all, and I am pretty sure I drank four (or 25) cups.
The recipe says the secret is the pebble ice from Sonic, and I think they’re right! It’s the perfect ice for this bubbly punch.
Perfect Party Punch
- 1 can frozen piña colada concentrate, thawed
- 1 can frozen orange pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 liters of diet lemon-lime soda (I used regular instead of diet)
- 1 bag of pebble ice (You can buy it at Sonic Drive-In or at most grocery stores in the deli or meat departments.)
- 1 bag of frozen raspberries
1. Pour the thawed concentrates into punchbowl and stir.
2. Use one of the empty cans and fill it with water four times and add it to the mixture. Stir.
3. Add diet soda.
4. Add about half the bag of pebble ice.
5. Add frozen raspberries to the top.
Make this for the next baby shower you throw and I promise
you it will be a hit!