Ok, I’m going to warn you right now: Make these at your own risk. They are IMPOSSIBLE to resist—the texture, the flavor—these are the best peanut butter and chocolate bars you’ll ever make. Go ahead and retire your other recipes.
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 cup margarine (not butter—the texture of margarine is key in this recipe)
- 1 lb. box powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 oz package chocolate chips
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, margarine, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Press in bottom of 13 x9 inch glass baking dish.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave and spread over crust mixture and cool.
- Cut into squares.