We love a lot of the Disney movies out there, but one of my son’s favorites is Finding Nemo. Kids absolutely love the fish and the beautiful colors found in this heartwarming story!
Recently, Disney Pixar’s smash hit Finding Nemo was released on Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D DVD for the first time, allowing viewers to experience the story like never before. To further extend children and families’ dives into Nemo’s underwater world, Disney Publishing is bringing Nemo to their newest educational app – Numbers with Nemo!
Developed with leading educational experts, Numbers with Nemo is the newest Disney Learning interactive app that helps kids practice essential early math skills while immersing them in the story. Nemo and his underwater pals guide children through fun-filled activities that reinforce skills such as counting, tracing numbers, sequencing and more.
Numbers with Nemo features include:
- Practice tracing and counting numbers 1-10
- Professional narration, music and animations
- Record all the numbers in your own voice
- Play fun, character-driven activities that reinforce early math skills, such as counting and matching objects, number identification and sequencing
- Create your own Nemo scenes with interactive stickers
- Guided skill instruction for up to four players
- Comprehensive parents’ section with content leveling and progress monitoring
- Offline activities for parents and caregivers
My son loves playing with the tracing features, because he feels like he’s writing on his own, and adding stickers to the screen is so much fun!!
This app is very fun while being educational, and absolutely well worth the $3.99 price tag.
Numbers with Nemo is available today in the Education Category of Apple’s App Store for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
* We were given the app to review, but all opinions are my own