‘Tis the season for sicknesses and what better way to help ease the symptoms than with Vicks?
I swear everyone I know is getting sick, including my children, and luckily for us Vicks has recently launched new devices to make cold and flu season a bit easier for families. The new gadgets include a smart thermometer that allows the entire family’s health to be monitored from an iPhone and a sleek humidifier that projects animals, stars and more on kids’ ceilings.
Vicks SmartTemp Thermometer
The Vicks SmartTemp is the first wireless, Bluetooth enabled digital stick thermometer from a major Mom brand. Designed to meet the demands of today’s connected parents, the SmartTemp makes tracking multiple temperatures easier than ever with a free companion app. Readings are automatically populated from the thermometer via a Bluetooth connection, while symptoms, medications and other notes can be added to help monitor an illness. All of the data can then be saved and exported via email for easier communication with the doctor.
Key features include:
- Wireless transfer of temperature readings to free companion App anywhere using Bluetooth® technology
- Track full temperature history stored by individual Profiles for each family member
- Flexible tip for comfortable oral, rectal, or underarm use
- Fever InSight changes the phone screen color based on the temperature range
- Export temperature readings and symptoms via email
- Set temperature and medicine reminders
- iOS and Android compatible
Buy here: http://amzn.to/1P5Exvv
Vicks Sweet Dreams Cool Mist Humidifier
The new Vicks® Sweet Dreams Cool Mist Humidifier sparks children’s imagination while bringing Mom peace of mind. The Sweet Dreams Humidifier has a choice of 3 theme projections each with 3 dream inspired images that allow children to fall asleep beneath either a safari, sea or star-filled sky.
While the projections lull them to sleep, the filter-free humidifier quietly releases cool mist into the air for added comfort and relief from nasal and chest congestion. It also accepts two Vicks® Scent Pads for long lasting and soothing menthol vapors.
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends using a cool mist humidifier throughout the winter months to help relieve congestion and coughs for children. Also, new research suggests that indoor air kept at 40-60% relative humidity can help reduce the survival of the flu virus on surfaces and in the air.
Key features include:
- Filter-free and ultra-quiet operation
- Variable humidity control for customized output
- Accepts two Vicks® Scent Pads for long-lasting, soothing menthol vapors
- Up to 24-hour operation on a 1 gallon tank
- 2 year warranty
- Independently controlled projector with choice of 3 interchangeable themes
- Auto shut-off when empty
- Best used in medium sized rooms
Buy here: http://amzn.to/1TReoVJ