I love nothing more than a yummy caprese. In fact, I dream about the one I had at a restaurant in New York City often. I saw these caprese bites on Pinterest one day and just knew I had to make them! They are perfect for snacks, baby showers, wedding showers and any event you may throw. They are incredibly easy to make and highly addicting!
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fresh Mozzarella Balls
- Extra virgin olive oil (to drizzle)
- Balsamic vinegar (to drizzle)
- Fresh basil leaves
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Cut tomatoes in half
- Place one half of the tomato on the tooth pick and layer it with one piece of cheese and top with the other half of the tomato.
- Lay on a leaf of basil.
- Drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar and olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Make as many caprese bites as you would like! Enjoy