How fun are these mini baked potatoes? These are perfect for those days when you’re craving a baked potato but aren’t in the mood to have it as your main dish. These little potatoes go great on the side of most meals. They’re easy to make and customizable to anyone’s taste preferences. My husband likes to cook up some bacon to top his potato.
Also, if you’re hosting a party, these mini baked potatoes make an excellent appetizer.
- 12 mini red potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 6 Tablespoons sour cream
- 2 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice a small amount off one side of each potato so they lay flat.
- Toss potatoes in olive oil and salt.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once potatoes are done, set aside.
- While potatoes are cooling off, blend sour cream and Gorgonzola in a small bowl.
- Cut and scoop a hole on each potato and fill with sour cream mixture. Top with your favorite baked potato toppings like bacon and chives!