LittleBitLoo Creations is giving away a cloth diaper! Whether you’re new to cloth diapering or have been doing it for a year, you don’t want to miss out on this handmade diaper! LittleBitLoo can be found on Etsy and Facebook.
This is the Gracie Loo style of fitted diaper—it’s a larger-sized hybrid fitted cloth diaper—blue with red crabs, red cotton/poly velour and white snaps
• 100% cotton knit shell with middle layer of fleece for absorbency (hybrid)
• Cotton/poly liner that is VERY soft against baby’s skin 80% cotton 20% polyester
• 2 layer soaker that snaps into the cover and is attached at the top for quick drying
• Each soaker layer has one layer knit and two layers of organic bamboo fleece
• All together this diaper has nine layers of absorbency
• Hidden elastic on sides and back to hold in messes
• Made with gutterman thread to last through washings
• High quality plastic KAM snaps
• Serged around the soakers and the cover with white colored thread
• will need four or five washes to reach maximum absorbency
THIS DIAPER IS FITTED AND IT IS NOT WATERPROOF … IT WILL REQUIRE A COVER OR FREQUENT CHANGES.