As a busy mom I am always looking for quick ways to give my kids delicious snacks that are better for them. I don’t have much time to spend in the kitchen, so the easier the better in my opinion.
My kids love Yoplait Yogurt. They’re tasty, perfectly filling, and 20% of the daily recommended calcium. Luckily for us we have a Walmart down the street where we can stock up on the Yoplait fridge packs which gives you 8 yummy flavors. We personally love the Original Strawberry and Strawberry Banana ones, but Harvest Peach is a close second.
One of our favorite go-to snacks we like to make are these frozen yogurt bites. They are seriously the easiest things to make. In fact, they are so easy that your kids can do them. From start to finish, it takes less than an hour to make and one container of the Yoplait fridge pack fills your tray up with yogurt goodness.
I love that when we are rushing out the door, or even getting home from school, my kids can snack on some of these and I know they are getting some of the calcium they need daily, as well as a treat that is a lot better for them. Plus, I can eat a couple too without feeling guilty. And when we run out, I can easily make some more with our favorite flavors.
- Your favorite flavor of Yoplait Yogurt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Scoop your Yoplait Yogurt choice into a piping bag
- Pipe yogurt circles onto parchment paper, making them no bigger than the size of a nickel
- Once tray is filled, place in freezer until frozen (about 3o mins, but would recommend about an hour)
- Remove frozen bites from parchment paper and place in an airtight container or zip lock bag and place back into freezer
- Eat as much or as little, and as often as you choose. Enjoy!
Check out all the delicious flavors Yoplait has by visiting HERE.
Disclaimer: This post is written by me on behalf of General Mills. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Acorn Influence, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.