Father’s Day is Sunday … are you ready? If your child is still a baby or toddler, chances are you’ll be the one doing the shopping this year for dad. It can be a struggle to come up with something unique that he will love, so we’ve compiled a few of our favorite gift ideas for Father’s Day.
1. A Keepsake Gift: Feeling sentimental this Father’s Day? Good news—personalized jewelry isn’t just for moms! These sterling silver cufflinks will make dad smile every time he puts them on.
2. Not Just Another iPhone Case: Just when you think there couldn’t possibly be another iPhone accessory, this amazing case from Be A HeadCase arrives on the scene. It’s sleek, durable … and a bottle and can opener. Yep, that’s right. Dad can open a cold one on Father’s Day with his new iPhone case. Check out the details here.
3. Daddy’s Favorite Travel Accessory: For the dad who loves to embrace his inner Clark Griswold and really do it up for family vacations, this is the gift for him. The GoGo Kidz Travelmate from the GoGoBabyz company allows you to attach your car seat to a set of wheels, making toting a toddler and bringing a car seat a breeze.
4. For the Sporty Dad: This reusable aluminum water bottle is great for the guy who wants a durable bottle for working out, hiking, biking and more. Plus, it comes in lots of cool colors and designs (even camo!) to make it a more personalized gift. Read our review here and buy it here.
5. Chef Dad: Most guys have two speeds when it comes to cooking: grilling and deep frying. Chances are, dad already has a grill. But does he have a stainless steel deep fryer he can use right on the kitchen counter? My dad has this one from Waring and LOVES it!
6. The Ultimate Grill Guide: Speaking of that grill—are you getting tired of burgers and brats yet? This Guide To Grilling And Barbecue from Cook’s Illustrated is the griller’s bible and a great gift for dad, not to mention it’ll add some variety to your summer dinners!
7. For the New Dad: I think it’s safe to say most men are not fans of the diaper bag. No matter what color, it still looks feminine and feels like a big purse. Never fear, the guys over at DiaperDude.com have created diaper bags just for dad. This one is awesome for a hip, urban dad. Or there’s this one for the outdoorsy type. Browse their site and take your pick!
8. Travel Dad: If dad spends time on the road, he’ll appreciate a little humor on his baggage. Put a smile on his face with these cheeky bag tags.
9. For Any Dad: Feeling stumped this year on buying something for the dad who has everything? This keychain is a great little personalized gift any dad can use!
10. For the Music Lover: This combination iPod charger/alarm clock is sleek, retro and a great addition to any nightstand.