Teens can definitely be a little more tricky to shop for when it comes to Easter Baskets. It’s hard to know whats cool and popular at that exact moment. I have found that if I stick to some of my favorite sites that are always up to date with trends and styles, it is really hard to go wrong.
1. Girls Crewcuts nail Polish is perfect for any teens Easter Basket. I love all the colors and options available for Spring right now.
2. H&M Jacquard-weave Beach towel is a perfect Easter Basket liner for teens. H&M has great styles for Spring/Summer and they always keep up with the trends.
3. Waves & Babes Tee. So original by Knox and Lola. We are diggin their Spring & Summer style.
4. Pink Kate Spade Watch over at Nordstroms. Loving the Pink and Gold. Perfect Easter Basket Accessory for any teen girl.
5. I am so in love with this TRIANGLE PRINT FABRIC BACKPACK from Zara, I kind of want to get one for myself. I try to always get each of my kids a backpack or bag so that they have something to store all of their Easter Goodies in after Easter.
6. The Dude Drawstring Backpack from J. Crew. Super stylish Neon Green and perfect for Springtime.
7. Kids New Balance for CrewCuts Sneakers in Coral Pink are the best! They even glow in the dark!
8. RVCA Board shorts from Tilly’s. Summertime accessories and Tilly’s has awesome sales going on right now for not only boys but girls too.
9. Black & White Boys Sneakers from Zara. Light weight material and goes with all outfits. Zara is one of our favorite shops for shoes.