My family tends to live a very active and busy lifestyle. My oldest is in basketball and baseball, and my youngest enjoys playing soccer. During the weekends we love hiking and being outdoors. Because my family is so active I am always on the lookout for a sports drinks without anything artificial. Recently I was introduced to BODYARMOR premium sports drinks and these have easily become my family’s favorite.
BODYARMOR is a premium sports drink with more potassium packed electrolytes, vitamins and coconut water. It is low in sodium and contains NOTHING ARTIFICIAL – unlike other sports drinks on the market. It’s a GREAT choice for young athletes especially, who don’t need all the extra sodium in their diets or the artificial ingredients that come from drinking other sports drinks on the market.
BODYARMOR comes in 7-great tasting flavors: fruit punch, orange mango, strawberry banana, tropical punch, lemon lime, mixed berry and grape. Both my kids agree that Mixed Berry was there favorite, but the other flavors are all ridiculously good as well.
Many of today’s top athletes choose BODYARMOR as their sports drink of choice, including: Mike Trout, Andrew Luck, James Harden, Buster Posey, Rob Gronkowski, Kevin Love, Richard Sherman, Skylar Diggins and Sydney LeRoux
BODYARMOR is available at the following retailers:
- New York Metro/Suburbs: Target, King Kullen, Fresh Direct and Food Emporium
- Boston: Target, Shaw’s, Market Basket, Wegmans, Roche Bros., Alltown, Tedeschi’s
- DC/Baltimore: Target, Wegmans, Mars, Royal Farms
- Philly: Target, Wegmans, Wawa, Sunoco A Plus, Heritage’s
- Atlanta: Target and Publix
- Detroit: Meijer and Target
- LA: Ralph’s, Target, Stater Bros and Alberton’s
- SF: Raley’s, Target, Lucky’s
- Seattle: Target, Fred Meyer, Albertsons
- Cinci: Target and Meijer
- Cleveland: Giant Eagle
Want to try it for yourself or your little athlete? Download a coupon and head to your local retailer: http://on.fb.me/1C8dWdV. We would love to hear what your flavor of choice is.
Learn more about BODYARMOUR sports drinks by visiting them:
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of BODYARMOR. The opinions and text are all mine.