Nothing like the Fall weather that brings out the baker in all of us. Something about that cooler weather makes me want to turn on my oven and let the aroma of baked goods fill my house. I have been craving some delicious apple recipes and I am so excited to share one of the easiest, quickest, apple dessert recipes with you.
My kids love donuts, I mean who doesn’t? But sometimes because of my hectic mom schedule, I don’t have the time to make them from scratch. I found the simplest alternative that turns out just as delicious with nearly half the time and only three ingredients.
In 20 minutes you can have delicious Fall inspired donuts to bring that will be sure you impress your friends and family. The best part about these Apple Cider Donuts is you can top them however you like. Our personal favorite is adding this Homemade Caramel Sauce and topping it with crumbled bacon. So good you can’t just eat one.
- 1 can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 packets Apple Cider drink mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits
- Flatten each to a 2½-inch round.
- With 1-inch round biscuit cutter, cut hole in center of each round.
- Dip biscuits into melted butter, then into the apple cider mix.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over baked donuts and top with bacon (Optional)