When I was a first time mom I had no idea what I was doing. There were so many products out there, that I just went to my local baby store and registered for whatever they had in their store. Not really taking anything into factor other then, well it’s cute. That came to bite me in the butt because some of the products were just horrible, including my high chair. It was bulky, plasticky, and so hard to clean. It was an eye sore in my small dining room and I vowed to never get one like that again.
Now that I am pregnant with my third, times have really changed. It’s been 11 years since my first child was born and I love the options on baby products available. Emily, my business partner, has raved about her Abiie Junior Y high chair and I just knew I needed one for this baby.
The Abiie Junior Y High Chair is a child that not only looks great, but it also grows with your child.
With a simple set up, your high chair is ready to use. There are so many great features that make this high chair really stand out, but my favorite is the fact it’s really easy to clean!
Other features include:
- EZ-Seat 20-SECOND enables quick adjustment of seat & footrest in less than 20 seconds.
- Dual Restraint Systems can be adjusted for a 5-point or a 3-point harness, keeping your loved one secure and comfortable.
- One-hand Removable Tray Cover is dishwasher-friendly, a convenient solution for every busy parent.
- Waterproof Cushion will stay dry with a quick wipe.
- Anti-microbial Heat Sterilization ensures a hygienic environment for your child.
- Eco-friendly cultivated beech wood has been carefully selected to keep the forests healthy and sustainably productive.
- Safety Standards: Beyond Junior Y chair meets and complies with ASTM F404 & HR 4040 standards and contains No harmful substances, such as BPA, Phthalate, PVC.
If you are looking for a solid high chair with a modern and clean design, look no further than the Abbie Junior Y.
*I received a high chair to review. All opinions are my own.