It’s the spookiest and craftiest time of year! Between homemade Halloween costumes, pumpkin carving and treat making, your creative juices are probably flowing by now.
But if you need a little inspiration this Halloween season, check out one of these 10 great crafts you can do with your kids!
1. Chalkboard Painted Pumpkins: Simply Real Mom Marcie posted this idea earlier this week and we are in love with it! Your child will love the versatility of being able to draw a face on his pumpkin over and over again!
2. Decoupage Halloween Lanterns: These sweet lanterns from our friends over at freshhomeideas.com are great for décor around the house when they are finished.
3. Pasta Skeletons: Leave it to Martha Stewart to come up with something so clever! This spooky decoration is also a great learning activity.
4. Mummy candy holder: Looking for a clever way to use all those old water bottles? Look no further! Parents.com have come up with this adorable craft.
5. Plastic lid pumpkins: Save this super easy idea from kaboose.com for little tots learning to draw.
6. Mickey Mouse pumpkins: Do you have a Mickey Mouse fan in the house? Then you’ve got to try these homemade Mickey pumpkins from spoonful.com!
7. Felt Toy Monster: You can really let your kids’ creativity shine with this activity from Activity Village.
8. Eerie Eyeball Wreath: This easy wreath project from Country Living will delight little trick-or-treaters who ring your doorbell.
9. Footprint Ghost: This little footprint craft from All Kids Network is a nice keepsake of tiny feet!
10. Witch Oreo Pops: You’ll have to supervise this activity from The Idea Room, but it will be worth it! These little witches are adorable!