This policy is valid from 14 February 2012
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this blog, please contact via our contact form.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.
All Content Published on Simply Real Moms Website becomes property of Simply Real Moms and cannot be replicated, re-used or copied.
Blog With Integrity
- Giveaway Winners have 48 hours to respond to our e-mail letting them know they’ve won. If we did not hear a response within 48 hours, we will re-draw. We will never email via Facebook
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms are not intended for anyone under the age of 18;
- All giveaway winners need to be US based unless otherwise noted. Most giveaways will be open to US and Canada residents and will be noted on the giveaway if so;
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms are not open to individuals who reside in a country embargoed by the United States;
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms are not to promote any of the following product categories: gambling, tobacco, firearms, prescription drugs, or gasoline;
- The prize(s) or any part of the prize will never include alcohol, tobacco, dairy, firearms, or prescription drugs;
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms will never be sweepstakes that conditions entry upon the purchase of a product, completion of a lengthy task, or other form of consideration.
- We acknowledge a complete release of Facebook and Twitter by each entrant or participant.
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- The giveaways we offer on Simply Real Moms will come from our website and not from our Facebook page. The only giveaways done outside the website will be Twitter Parties we host occasionally.
- Simply Real Moms has the RIGHT to refuse the giveaway to the winner. Prizes should not be sold or traded, if we find this to be true, giveaway will be revoked and we will have a re-draw
- Winner can only win ONCE per 30 days on any giveaway at Simply Real Moms. After the 30 days are up, winner can start entering giveaways again.
Terms and Conditions Policy
- We will not sell or give away any user’s e-mail addresses. Any email address that you submit will only be used to reply to you accordingly.
- We are NOT responsible for the privacy policies for any sites we link to.
Like many other Web sites, www.simplyrealmoms.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.simplyrealmoms.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.simplyrealmoms.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.