Slow Cooker Lasagna
Recipe type: Main
- ½ lb. Ground Beef (or turkey)
- ½ lb. Ground Sausage
- 1 jar Barilla Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 pkg. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Brown meats in a skillet and drain. Stir in Barilla spaghetti sauce and water (pour the water into the sauce jar and shake to get excess sauce!).
- Mix ricotta, cottage cheese, ½ of the Parmesan, ½ of the mozzarella, egg and parsley.
- Put 1 cup of the meat sauce into your slow cooker, and top with 2 noodles (broken to fit) and ⅓ of the cheese mixture. Repeat two more times, and cover with remaining meat sauce. Cover with lid.
- Cook on low anout 5 hours. Top with remaining cheeses, cover and let the cheese melt-about 10-20 mins.
Recipe by Simply Real Moms at http://www.simplyrealmoms.com/posts/slow-cooker-lasagna/